How Disney Does New York City Right! The Disney Difference


Adventures by Disney sure knows how to show people around New York City! As a woman who grew up in the Tri-State area, I visited New York City, on my birthday, since I was 8 years old. I've spent countless days and nights visiting friends and exploring the largest collection of villages in the world and I have to say that, I think, I've seen it all in New York. Well, you can never see it ALL in NYC but I've seen most of the "touristy" stuff. 
You have to expect the best when it comes to anything with the Disney brand on it but yesterday I really experienced the "Disney Difference." Here are my "Only in New York moments" with Adventures by Disney in New York City yesterday! 

My experience started with The Ride. One of the coolest ways to see New York is this ultimate viewing motor coach with stadium seating! THE RIDE uses New York City and its renowned landmarks as the backdrop for a theatrical event that blurs the boundary between tour and performance. The city becomes a stage, and soon you can’t tell where the street ends and the show begins!

THE RIDE gives you a front-row seat to the streets of New York City in a multi-million dollar motor coach that comes equipped with state-of-the-art audio/visual technology, including 40 plasma screen TVs and over 3000 LED lights. Enjoy the performance from the comfort of one-of-a-kind stadium seating and huge panoramic windows. While navigating a 4.2-mile midtown path, our performers and native New Yorkers alike become performers for THE RIDE, showing guests an entirely new side of New York City they can’t see anywhere else.

Next, I was lucky enough to experience another very special tour of the New Amsterdam Theater.  The Walt Disney Company purchased the theater in 1998 with a 99 year lease during the revival of Time Square. We learned about the theater's history along with the amazing efforts that were taken in the 1990's to revive this infamous neighborhood and its "Only in New York" Broadway Theaters. 
My favorite part of this tour was being able to view and try-on costumes and props from Disney Theater Musicals. 
Tropical Fish Fins from The Little Mermaid
From Beauty and the Beast to the Little Mermaid and The Loin King, all access to their theater's prop room was just magical! I could live in this room...




I can also get you access to this experience as a long weekend in New York City. There is much more to this itinerary but the one day I experienced was a terrific taste of what Adventures by Disney does different than traditional city tours. With two guides for you and your family, ease of travel, exceptional hotels, VIP treatment and these authentic and exclusive experiences, Disney knows how to make a "group tour" become a magical story that you will always remember!

For more information and booking Adventures by Disney, contact Jessica Siregar at jessica@largaytravel.com or call 1-888-632-2660. 



Popular posts from this blog

Local travel firm Largay takes flight

Emotions Enhance Memory

Four Seasons at WDW