The Best in Luxury Travel - Roland Largay



    



It is with both sadness & joy that I must advise you of the passing of our cherished and beloved‘Uncle Roland’. Please enjoy this video of the man who was 'luxury' before luxury was cool. Here he accepts his Travel Advisor of the Year award from Luxury Travel Expo. His words, joy and passion are what inspire us at Largay Travel and many others who grew up with him in the travel industry. As a newbie to the industry, I am not afraid to say that the owner of my company honestly shaped the path and the paths of so many families most unforgettable life journeys. I only wish I met him sooner to enjoy his stories and the joy he transcended to everyone who met him. His joy and positive energy is easily seen in others when they speak of Uncle Roland and that is some kind of amazing spirit that will never die. Roland Largay will truly be missed here but will, for me, be the best example of how to LIVE your life. What a life he lived and we will celebrate!

"Uncle Roland was many things but the most magical was that he was without a doubt the best ‘Joy ambassadors’  the travel industry has had the honor of calling their own." - Paul Largay

"If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I would like to come back as me again." - Uncle Roland Largay

Popular posts from this blog

Local travel firm Largay takes flight

Emotions Enhance Memory

Four Seasons at WDW